January 15, 2016
Access to the Site is void and unauthorized where prohibited by applicable law or regulation.
- IN ANY CASE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE, AS THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE OR EVEN ACCESS THE SITE OR OUR SERVICES.
- Description of the Site. The Site enables event organizers (“Organizers”) to provide online and mobile ticket purchases to customers (“Customers”). Organizers may setup and manage ticket sale for scheduled events (“Events”) directly on the Site or on the Organizers’ own website using our plugins. All activities and capabilities offered by or through the Site, including our plugins, shall individually and collectively be referred to as “Services”.
- Users may, where and if available, submit any photograph, video, image, text or other content to the Site and our Services (“Submission”).
- What information does the Site collect?
- Visitor Activity. Visitors to the Site may choose to browse, search and examine any publically available information on the Site without registering an Account. When you visit our Site as a non-Customer or non-Organizer, we collect only information you provide or submit to the Site directly, information you send to us by email, information and messages you send or post through our accounts on third party social networks (such as Facebook, YouTube or Twitter), comments you post or messages you send through any service we may provide. The foregoing statement not withstanding, our servers may recognize and collect Visitors’ domain names, IP addresses and any information on pages visited.
- Account Activity. In order to have access to certain Services available on the Site, such as promoting, selling or purchasing tickets to Events, Users, both as Organizers and Customers, are required to register and setup an Account. We may ask for and collect some PII when you create an Account.
- When registering an Account with the Site, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself ("Registration Data") as prompted by our registration form. Registration Data for an Organizer Account may include name, e-mail address, password and payment or banking information. Organizer registration may also prompt for optional information including a description of the business, an image used to represent the business, a website URL for the business' website and any additional information.
- Registration Data for a Customer Account may include name, e-mail address and password.
- Content Uploaded to the Site. Any PII or Submissions that you voluntarily disclose on the Site is collected by us. This may include any information you submit as part of your Account profile as well as Submissions you make as an Organizer when setting an Event or comments you make as a Customer on the Site.
- Usage Information. We may collect information about your usage of the Site and our Services, such as when you use the Site, the Submissions you make, the information you review, the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in the Site. If you are logged in we may associate this information with your Account.
- Surveys & Newsletters. We may now or in the future send or run surveys or provide newsletters to our Users. At such time we may request certain PII such as name, email address and demographic information (such as zip code, age, or income level).
- Click-Through URLs. In some of our email we may use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Site. When Users click one of these URLs, they pass through our web server before arriving at the destination web page. We may track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our communications.
- How do we use the information you provide us? We use the PII we collect to provide you with the various Services and features on the Site.
- Any PII collected as a result of communications initiated through our Sites, are used to enable Site Services and features. For example, information collected by our servers may be used to enable purchases or sales of tickets to Events.
- We will not share any information associated with a particular purchase or sale with any third-party (in relation to an Event), other than between that Organizer and that Customer, as specifically needed to enable our Services or as provided below.
- A Customer’s PII will be shared with the Organizer from whom a purchase is made or communication initiated. Organizers may use such PII to enable our Services, to directly contact the Customer or to market additional products and services.
- Any information provided by an Organizer during registration and as part of an Event may be used to promote and otherwise publicly display the Organizer’s Events and offerings.
- We may share information collected including your PII with our agents, representatives, contractors and service providers so they can provide us with support services such as authorization of e-mail origination, payment processing, marketing agent and support services.
- Unless you opt-out, we may use your e-mail to send commercial or marketing messages without your further consent. Be advised that we use your e-mail address and other contact information to contact you regarding your Submissions. Your e-mail address may also be required to enable some of Services offered on or through our Site such as purchases tickets to Events.
- We may also use your e-mail address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Site changes or customer service purposes).
- Users may opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by revising their Account profile or using the unsubscribe link provided on email messages we may send.
- We use both your PII and certain non-PII (such as anonymous user data, cookies, tracking pixels, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Site and to create new features, promotions, functionalities and services by storing, tracking, analyzing and processing User preferences and trends, as well as User activity and communications.
- We use information collected during submission of surveys and signups for newsletters to send both the information requested and additional information about our company, Site or Services. Further, the information collected, including any demographics, is used to learn more about the types of people who visit our Sites and improve our Services.
- If any financial information is collected it will be used to process Customer payment for Event tickets and Organizer receipt of net revenue collected.
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may also choose to link to and connect with various third party web sites such as Organizers’ websites. We have no control over these linked sites and third parties, each of which has separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us. We encourage you to read the policies of these third party websites. By engaging with third party websites through our Site, you consent to our providing your PII to those third parties. Data collected by the third party websites (even if offered on or through our Site) may not be received by us. As such, we have no responsibility or liability for the independent policies or actions of third parties, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such website or services. These linked sites, services and tools are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our services and therefore request any feedback. Further, any linking with any other website is neither an endorsement of that website nor any of the products or services that may be offered by them.
- Your PII or financial information may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets of CHRRPY or a bankruptcy. We may also disclose PII or financial information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law, to cooperate with law enforcement or to protect the interests or safety of CHRRPY or other visitors to the Site. Whenever PII or financial information is disclosed under this paragraph, we may also disclose your demographic information on a non-anonymous basis.
- How does CHRRPY Protect Users Personal Information? We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the security of your PII on our systems.
- When you enter sensitive financial information, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- We collect and store all data on PCI compliant HTTPS servers.
- All data is transferred usingencryption methods.
- Please be aware that emails or other messages you send to us (outside of any secure communication features provided within the Site) are not necessarily secure against interception and you should not include sensitive information in those messages. We generally will not ask for your credit or debit card number, password or other sensitive information in an email and you should assume that if you get such a request, it might be fraudulent.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Third parties may unlawfully attempt to intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
- Individuals under 13 years of age. Pursuant to the provisions of the 1998 Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), our policy is to refuse individuals under the age of 13 to submit information to the Site or use our Services. We therefore do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13.
- How do you change PII provided or OPT-OUT? CHRRPY gives Users an option for modifying or removing their information from our database. To update, modify or delete the information that we have on file for you, please edit your Account profile information. However, please note, that while you may remove your PII from the Site at any time, you acknowledge that we may retain archived or cached copies of your PII.
- How Long Do We Keep your Information? Unless you opt-out, CHRRPY shall maintain your PII for five years after your last usage of our Services.
- Do-Not-Track. CHRRPY does not currently respond to browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms.
- California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 allows users who are California residents to request certain information about the disclosure of their PII to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact as provided below.
Chrrpy LLC aka Chirrpy and Hello Events
451 Avon River Rd.
Franklin, TN 37064